Blog: My Adult Diaper Bag
(courtesy: Skip Hop Dash Deluxe)
(STLMoms) – Many mothers and fathers have spent precious moments packing the items their little one will need for a day or just an outing into their cute little diaper bag.
I was a little paranoid about him not having something he needed in the beginning so it used to look like I was carrying around a suitcase.
Milk, bottles with water, milk, juice, extra diapers and wipes, clothes, pajamas, socks, burp cloths, hairbrush, hat blankets, etc. (Yeah, I know. A little much)
As he got older, the contents changed to thinks like just an extra shirt and pants, pull up, underwear, hand sanitizer, crackers, juice box, water bottle, sippy cup, fruit cups, (I was big on making sure he wasn’t hungry), and tissue.
By the time he was 3-years-old, we were down to a little Sesame Street lunch box with a snack pack, fruit snacks and juice inside and an iPod for those bored moments.
Then I started to think, “what if I had a diaper bag? What would I put in it?” So I had some time on my hands this weekend and figured out what I can’t live without in my diaper bag!
1. A Cherry 7-Up. I have to say I love the stuff and have been known to shed a tear or two if I couldn’t have it when I really wanted it.
2. Teas: I would keep herbal tea bags on hand. Honey Vanilla Chamomile or Strawberry Creme. For those moments when you just need a break and a sip of warm goodness.
3. Snacks: I would definitely need trail mix, a Snickers bar and an apple. Big apple fan.
4. Hand Sanitizer
5. Change of shoes — have to keep some flats and get out of the heels
6. Tissue packs7. Make up wipes – I love to take it off as soon as I can.
With this stuff, I think I could get through. What would be in your bag? Leave your comments on STLMoms.com’s Facebook Page.